We are a highly diverse group of professionals, brought together by the following common denominators:
- A mutual interest in the viability of New York as a sound economic environment for the industry;
- A shared concern for professionalism in our industry;
- A commitment to free enterprise and service. The Federation's board, consisting of representatives from brokerage houses, agencies, property, casualty, life and health companies, reinsurers, legal and accounting organizations, as well as every segment of the industry, pursues an agenda of activities that include: Establishment of New York as the insurance capital of the world;
- Consideration of broad business concerns such as taxation and incentives to business and to insurance entities in particular;
- Maintenance of a communications network among insurance professionals and public officials.
In short, IFNY serves the men and women in our industry by providing them with a forum for discussion of the legislative and regulatory matters that most affect the success of their enterprises in the City and State of New York.
Insurance Federation of New York, Inc.
NYCBAR Committee on Insurance Law
Cordially invite you to attend
New York State Department
of Financial Services
Located at the New York City Bar
42 West 44th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10036
*ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED*
Download the registration flyer here
For registration information, please contact Gina Marie Balog at 914.966.3180, x113 | fax: 914.613.1595 | email@example.com