We are a highly diverse group of professionals, brought together by the following common denominators:
- A mutual interest in the viability of New York as a sound economic environment for the industry;
- A shared concern for professionalism in our industry;
- A commitment to free enterprise and service. The Federation's board, consisting of representatives from brokerage houses, agencies, property, casualty, life and health companies, reinsurers, legal and accounting organizations, as well as every segment of the industry, pursues an agenda of activities that include: Establishment of New York as the insurance capital of the world;
- Consideration of broad business concerns such as taxation and incentives to business and to insurance entities in particular;
- Maintenance of a communications network among insurance professionals and public officials.
In short, IFNY serves the men and women in our industry by providing them with a forum for discussion of the legislative and regulatory matters that most affect the success of their enterprises in the City and State of New York.
Annual Award Luncheon
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
11:30am - Cocktail Reception
12:30pm - Lunch
Union League Club | New York City
to view invitation, click here
Click here to register.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available.
Free Enterprise Award
Steven A. Kandarian
Chairman and CEO, MetLife
Public Service Award
Daniel A. Nigro
Fire Commissioner, New York City
Maria T. Vullo